Mille Miglia Rules
- Car must have competed between 1947-1957. A list of eligble cars can be found in this list compiled from the official Mille Miglia web site.
- Commercially available plastic chassis.
- Weight may be added to the bottom of the chassis as long as a minimum ground clearance of 2mm is maintained and it is affixed with adhesive that prevent it from coming loose under racing conditions.
- Open motor selection.
- 15mm wheels fitted with a maximum 22x9mm or 20x9mm rubber or urethane tire.
- Period fantasy liveries are allowed.
- Timing and Scoring: Drivers must complete 1005 laps throughout the series, run at 67 lap heat intervals over 6 available races (18 available heats). Drivers who complete more than 15 heats will be allowed to drop their 3 poorest heats. (One from each lane.) Their total time will be calculated from the selected 15 heats. There are no points awarded in this series.
A few examples of commercially available models that competed in the specified time frame follow:
Mercedes 300 SLR