Series Managers: Shawn & Brian.
The following are series specific rules. The club’s general racing framework can be found here: Race Series Format.
- Acura NSX JGTC
- Aston Martin DBR9
- Audi R8 GT3
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Chevrolet Corvette C6R
- Ferrari F430
- Ford GT/R
- Jaguar XKR GT3
- Lotus Evora GT4
- Maserati Cambiocorsa Trofeo
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Nissan 350Z JGTC
- Nissan Slyline R-34 GTR JGTC
- Porsche 997/911 GT3 Cup
- Toyota Supra JGTC
Rules (not final):
- Must use stock chassis.
- Wheel size must be the same as original (17mm diameter).
- Minimum front tire width is 8mm. Maximum rear tire width is 11mm.
- Motors up to 25K RPM @ 12 volts.
- Guide flag (Any guide flag is allowed). Use of B-Nova guide adapter is allowed.
- Must have stock interiors.
- Sidewinder drive configuration.
- No lowering body (cutting body post).
- Must have clear glass (No high impact cars).
- Adjustable front axle mounts are allowed.
- All ballast must be inside the car.
- You are allowed to file the chassis to allow for float, not to reduce weight.
- Lights may be removed.
- Digital Chip plug may be removed.
- Interior (under the seat) screw posts may be removed.
- Motor and rear bushing locking posts may be removed.
- Gearing is open.
Please use the forums if you have any question or sugestions regarding this series.