Series Manager: Mark; Ass. Manager: Steve.
This series will be raced in the second quarter of 2016 (Q2).
Entrance fee per race is $5 for ASCC members, and $10 for non-members.
Any 1/32 AllSlotCar Formula GP cars.
- White kits must be painted and racing number must be added.
- Minimum body weight is 9 grams.
- Camera pod and side mirrors can be removed.
- Front spoiler and rear wing must be attached at all times. Rear wing attachment can be reinforced with glue or tape (inside of the wing – no tape is allowed on the top surface of the wing).
- SVQ-Slot Fórmula 1 MIXTO: part# SVQ-CH132-F1-CA.
- Light sanding of the frame is allowed in areas that meet with the body is allowed. No other alterations are permitted.
Motor Mount, Suspension and Bushings
- Slot.it Inline Boxer non-offset motor-pod only, part # CH48.
- The motor pod needs to be modified in order to fit in the chassis. Allowed modifications are (use the following image as guide):
- Removal of crown gear protecting arch.
- Removal of rear side support.
Gear, Axles, Pick-up Guides and Fasteners
- Open choice.
- Axle spacers and stop collars are allowed and free choice.
Wheels and Tires
- Any variation of AllSlotCar front wheels (ASGP007 or ASGP056) and rear wheels (ASGP008 or ASGP055) may be used. Air ride system may be filled with o-rings or other suitable material.
- Original wheel insert must be installed.
- Front tires: Stock (ASGP009).
- Rear tires: NSR F1 Supergrip Tires (p/n 5220).
- Minimum tire diameter before race is 18mm.
- Stock motor (AS001).
- Motor shaft may be reduced to accommodate crown gear.
- Maximum car weight is 100 grams.
- Ballasts are free choice.
- Group A: Maximum track (Front/Rear) is 64mm.
- Group B: Maximum track (Front/Rear) is 66mm.
The series will be raced at 12 Volts.
If it is not mentioned it is not legal. These rules were written to create a fair event and not for racers to look for loopholes.