Series Manager: Marty / Alejandro
Period: First half of 2020 (H1) Jan-Jun, 2nd Sat of each Month
This series is meant to be a driver’s series with the cars being run in stock configurations with very limited modifications being allowed.
The cars will all be stock with the only item open for change to a non-RevoSlot item being the braid.
Entrance fee per race is $10 for ASCC members and $15 for non-members.
- Any of RevoSlot’s models are allowed.
- Porsche GT2
- Marcos LM600
- Dodge Viper
- Toyota Supra
- Racers must select a livery prior to the series.
- No more than two of the same liveries are allowed.
- No modifications to the body are allowed.
- The stock lexan cockpit and the windows may be Shoegoo’ed in place to keep them secure.
- Shoegoo may be used to secure body pieces but may not be used in excess as ballast.
- Body must start every race with all major parts intact including windows and wings.
- Antennas, mirrors, wipers, tow hooks, and other small, protruding parts from the body are not required.
- Wings must always be in place at the start of every heat. The wings must be held on securely with glue or tape, so they will not fall off during a heat. The penalty for starting a heat without the wing will be 5 laps. There will be no penalty for losing a wing during a heat.
- If white body kit is used, exterior of body must be painted with at least one coat of paint.
- If white body kit is used, the body must have numbers displayed on both sides and the top of the car.
- The use of the rubber body bumpers is optional. These can be Shoegoo’ed in place.
- Body screws must be stock; they can be taped over to prevent loss during the race. The tape may not control body or pod movement. If a screw falls off the car, a 5 lap penalty will be imposed if the screw causes an issue with a competitor’s car.
- No modifications to chassis are allowed.
- Sanding the chassis in any way is not allowed.
- Modifications to the chassis float are not allowed.
- All chassis screws must be stock and be in place at the start of every race.
- Front and rear axle holders cannot be modified in any way.
- Front and rear bearing must be stock. The use of ceramic bearings is not allowed.
- Only the stock deep guides are allowed.
- Pick-up braids are free choice.
- Traction magnets are not allowed.
- Ballast is not allowed.
- Lead wires are free choice. These wires can be hot glued or taped to the chassis to limit the contact with the front axle.
- Only the stock RevoSlot motor is allowed.
- Modifications to the motor are not allowed.
- Only the stock RevoSlot motor pod is allowed.
- Sanding the motor pod in any way is not allowed
- Modifications to the motor pod float is not allowed.
- Modifications to the motor holder are not allowed.
- All motor pod screws must be stock and be in place at the start of every race.
- Only the RevoSlot 33t spur gear and 12t pinions are allowed.
- Gear ratio is set.
- The gear mesh can be adjusted using the motor holder.
- Modifications to spur gear and pinion are not allowed.
- The stock grub screw on the spur gear must be used.
- Only the stock RevoSlot wheels are allowed.
- Only the stock wheel inserts are allowed.
- Modifications to the wheels in any way are not allowed.
- All axle spacers must be left in their original configuration.
- The front wheel track must not exceed TBDmm.
- The rear wheel track must not exceed TBDmm.
- The stock wheel grub screws must be used.
- Only the stock axles are allowed.
- Modifications to the axles in any way are not allowed.
- Only stock axle spacers will be allowed.
- Only the stock RevoSlot tires are allowed. Rear tires are part #RS-202. Front tires are part #RS-201, hard tires. Low profile front tires are not allowed.
- Tires may be trued and have their edges rounded.
- Front tires must remain stock and are not allowed to be polished or hardened in any way.
- The series will be raced at 12 Volts.
- If it is not mentioned it is not legal.
- These rules were written to create a fair event and not for racers to look for loopholes.
- Any deviation to these rules must be run by the series manager before the car can be tech’ed.