Series Manager: Marty.
This series will be raced in the forth quarter of 2020 (H4).
The Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters – DTM is a touring car series in the mid-90’sis famous for the quality of close racing between very different makes of cars and the quality of drivers it attracted. The driver mix saw some of racings well established racers along with the some of the newest drivers. The established racers included names such as Klaus Ludwig, Keke Rosburg, Alessandro Nannini and more while some of the new drivers included names like Dario Franchetti, Mika Salo, JJ Lehto, Jan Magnussen that would become famous in the following years. The combination of closely matched cars and fast drivers meant the races were always close affairs with door banging and rubbing being more the rule than the exception.
Fees: $5 ASCC Premium Members, $10 ASCC Standard Members, $15 non-members.
Slot It Models Allowed
- Alfa Romeo 155 V6Ti
- Mercedes 190E
- Opel Calibra
- Modifications prohibited (except as follows)
- OEM hard cockpits and Glass mandatory; Lexan cockpits prohibited.
- Body must start every race with all major parts intact (e.g. windows and wings). Antennas, mirrors, wipers, tow hooks, and other small parts damaged from accidents do not have to be replaced.
- Wings mandatory during green flag. Wing repairs must occur during green flag. Wings not replaced before end of the heat incur 10 lap penalty. Wing’s lost or damaged in last lap do not incur a penalty.
- White kits allowed – but must be painted (or decaled uniquely) with at least one coat of paint. At least two numbers must be visible.
- Body screws open choice. Optionally taped to prevent loss. If a screw falls off the car and causes an issue with a competitor’s car, Five lap penalty applied.
- No modifications to chassis allowed unless otherwise specified.
- Only the stock OEM Slot.It chassis for the mode is allowed.
- Chassis must be of type intended for body.
- Only flashing on chassis may be removed to allow better floating of the body. Excessive removal determined by scruitineer.
- Front axle lower adjustment caps allowed. Modification to the upper axle loops is prohibited.
- Slot It bushings are allowed for the front axle.
- Slot.It guides mandatory – SICH-07 deep wood screw guide highly recommended.
- Pick-up braids open choice.
- Traction magnets prohibited.
- Ballast allowed; must must be above the chassis pan. 5 lap penalty will be imposed if ballast falls onto track and causes an issue with a competitor’s car.
- Lead wires – free choice.
- Wheel/tire must not we visible outside wheel-well/fender when viewed from above.
- The stock Slot.It 21K (black end-bell) motors mandatory.
- Modifications to motor are prohibited with the exception of removal of the circuit board on top of the motor.
- Only the stock CH-110 OEM motor pod is allowed.
- Motor pod prohibited from protruding below chassis.
- Only flashing may be removed from motor pod to allow better float. Excessive removal of material determined by scrutineer.
- Spacers/washers open choice.
- Slot.it spherical bushings mandatory.
- Tape may be used to prevent the Pod Screws from falling out.
- Slot.It gears and pinions mandatory.
- Gear Ratio open-choice.
- Modifications to Crowns or Pinions prohibited
- Only the stock Slot.it short hub aluminum 15.8 x 8.2 wheels allowed on the rear. Front wheels must be stock 15.8 x 8.2 plastic or the aluminum versions of the same dimension.
- Slot.it DTM wheel inserts are mandatory.
- Inserts may be interchanged from different models.
- Modifications prohibited.
- Only Slot.It axles allowed. Modifications to axles prohibited.
- Only Slot.It tires are allowed.
- Tires may be glued to the wheels, trued and have their edges rounded.
- Traction compounds prohibited.
- Nail polish on front tires is prohibited.
Zero-Grip (front) F30 (rear) tires highly recommended.
Track Power: 12v
If it is not mentioned it is not legal. These rules were written to create a fair event and not for racers to look for loopholes.