2019 NSR 908/3 Rally

Home Forums Club Races Racing Calendar, Classes & Regulations 2019 NSR 908/3 Rally

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Butch Butch 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Radial TA
    Radial TA
    Participant

I’ll bring my Ferrari 312 Policar.  Can we each run more than one car?

StabnSteer
    StabnSteer
    Participant

Slot It Ferrari 312PB, Slot It Alfa T33, Sloter Lola T280 and the Fly Chevron B19/21.

YES! Let’s do some testing and see what we think. I can imagine the technical nature of the rally track would make for multiple chassis to have a chance against each other – it is a different beast than setting up something on the fast course. Of course, because I own the slot.it Alfa 33/3, I have a vested interest, and I’m dying to run that car. 🙂

If this rule change flies, then I claim the #34 Sebring 1971 Alfa 33/3. I plan on doing some testing in general this Turkey-day-week to make up for all the bid-ness travel I’ve had the last few weeks that has kept me away (either Mon or Wed since they may be rainy-ish…not sure which day yet – depending on King’s hours. If anyone else wants to try some stuff on the rally track, I’d be available.)

--Stabn'Steer

Attachments:
    1. Surströmming (pending) Racing Entry

Radial TA
    Radial TA
    Participant

I’m available either evening.  It takes two to open the rally track.  I have the 908 and 312.  It would be good to have one of the top drivers handy.

StabnSteer
    StabnSteer
    Participant

I’m really open this week – having taken the whole week off. If there’s a good day this week for folks, I can’t imagine I wouldn’t be able to be part of the test. I am heading up to Kings today(Monday)  and will be there most, if not all, of the day.

I also just grabbed the Ferrari 312BP off eBay on a lowball bid because it is so pretty (and it was my favorite AFX HO car as a kid, too). I got my Alfa the same way – not sure why these cars don’t go for full price. I ran the Alfa previously, only changing the rear tires to some used rubber and added the wood guide, and it was fantastic with no other tuning.

--Stabn'Steer

porsche917
    porsche917

Did the group actually vote on this change to the rules?  Was it officially approved?  I am looking forward to seeing some variety in this series.

I had the same love for my AFX G-Plus Ferrari 312PB.  I still have one of mine and one I purchased on eBay.

Butch
    Butch
    Participant

Not yet we thought we would wait to many missing the meeting. We can bring it up next race

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.