2019 RevoSlot Series

Home Forums Club Races Racing Calendar, Classes & Regulations 2019 RevoSlot Series

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by porsche917 porsche917 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    BarkingSpyder
    BarkingSpyder
    Participant

I know this series is several months away, but as rules get firmed up the page needs to be updated:
    — Correct tire/wheel spec (SC-2012)

?? Since ceramic bearings are prohibited, can we also spec that ‘open’ metal ball-bearings are also prohibited?

— Should we name allowed bearing lubricants?

... Fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar! Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime... Rush - Red Barchetta

porsche917
    porsche917

Mark – Before I update the rules with the new wheel/tire selection I want to confirm that they will work as I hope they will.  Once I have some laps with them I will update the rules with the exact wheel/tire spec.

The only bearings that are allowed are the stock closed bearings.

Lubricants?  Use what you have.  No need for rules regarding lubricants at this time.

porsche917
    porsche917

The new Scaleauto RevoSlot wheels/tires have arrived.  I will be testing them over the next few weeks to see how they perform and will update everyone on this forum.  Can’t wait to try them.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.