2021–NSR GT3 (Q2-2021)

Home Forums Club Races Racing Calendar, Classes & Regulations 2021–NSR GT3 (Q2-2021)

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    porsche917porsche917

Russell – I have the spur gears you are looking for.  Let me know if you would like me to leave them at the track for you to tryout.  We can swap for the ones you ordered once they arrive.

Radial TARadial TA
    Participant

I have 300 laps on my mostly stock Corvette with 25k motor and stock gears.  The front guide is the deep wood guide.  There is some lead in the chassis now.  In front of the front tires were two posts on the chassis that did not serve any purpose other than to groove my low profile tires and stop any coasting!  They have been clipped.  My best lap today was 4.195 driving pretty conservatively, only pulling the trigger 100% on the front straight most of the way out of the curve.   Very little brake and nice slow sensitivity.  I decided not to change the drive train until we figure out what works better than stock.  Drive for me April 10th while I am at the Leander baseball game.  All the best, for I hope, my last semi-“proxy” race.

BarkingSpyderBarkingSpyder
    Participant

NSR TIRE TRUING NOTES
    COMPATIBLE NSR TIRE TRUERS

"I cant drive 55!" Sammy

BarkingSpyderBarkingSpyder
    Participant

FRONT TIRE RUBBING
    You are allowed to remove the studs and trim the back of the light buckets and add a washer to the front post if needed.
    GT3 FRONT TIRE RUBBING

"I cant drive 55!" Sammy

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BarkingSpyder

BarkingSpyder

This is me fixing the steering on my Ford Pedal-car when I was 4 years old. I like all motorsports - I grew up going to a NASCAR Feeder track with Sportsman and Modified classes, and was lucky to attend races in 1970 at Orange County Raceway. My first solder-iron was a Christmas gift at 9yo; I modified T-Jets to be AFX spec before AFX was in local stores. I rebuilt a few tractor & car engines (SIMCA) plus transmissions by 15yo (I still have my ring-compressor and valve spring tool) Former mountain and road bike geek - perennial sound engineer. Struggling guitar hobbyist and Amp "tweeker"