Club Christmas Party

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Autorama Autorama 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    porsche917
    porsche917

All,

I am super excited to welcome everyone to our house for the Austin Slot Car Club’s 2017 Christmas Party.  Everyone in the club is asked to bring one food item to share with the fellow club members.  To make sure everyone does not bring the same Costco cheese and meat platter I would like club members to post what, or at least give us some idea what, you are planning on bringing.

We will have a white elephant gift exchange so bring an item that costs no more than $20 if you plan on participating.

Looking to see everyone and having some yuletide fun!

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by porsche917 porsche917.
    • This topic was modified 4 months ago by Autorama Autorama.
    BarkingSpyder
    BarkingSpyder
    Participant

Sounds great.   I’ll bring ranch beans with wieners (hot dogs, sausage, etc.);  Craft beer.

... I gotta 427, Z-28 a thousand horsepower straight outta the gate ... Frank Marino, "Bottom of the Barrel Blues" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUCRaGmoMt8

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by BarkingSpyder BarkingSpyder.
    BarkingSpyder
    BarkingSpyder
    Participant

ROY – “I will bring chips and chili con queso and some hot Italian peppers in garlic oil from Youngstown Ohio”
    ALEJANDRO – “Ponme de terre gratinee -OR- Baked potatoes with lots of cheese and cream”

... I gotta 427, Z-28 a thousand horsepower straight outta the gate ... Frank Marino, "Bottom of the Barrel Blues" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUCRaGmoMt8

turboman93
    turboman93
    Participant

I’m bringing sweet potato casserole.

Radial TA
    Radial TA
    Participant

I’d like to bring bbq brisket from Rudy’s.  I can pick it up on the way from work at the golf course.  Roughly how many people do we expect?  If not brisket, what else should it be to make a meal?

chapracer65
    chapracer65
    Participant

I will bring a tasty southwest salad.

See everyone there.

Autorama
    Autorama
    Keymaster

I will bring Mediterranean appetizers and, possibly, desert as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.