Results WorkBook Template – Group A Results Issues

Home Forums Welcome to the Austin Slot Car Club Forum Club Talk Results WorkBook Template – Group A Results Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by chapracer65 chapracer65 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BarkingSpyder
    BarkingSpyder
    Participant

WARNING – on the Leaderboard (1st) tab, the Round results for Group A has two formatting problems.
    1. The Laps column rounds up (i.e. no partials). You need to select that column and increase the decimal places by Two. Click the little block in the Numbers options with a Left < facing arrow.

2.  The Fastest Laps columns shows two decimals. Select that column and decrease the decimal places by Two. Click the little block in the Numbers options with a Right > facing arrow.

... Fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar! Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime... Rush - Red Barchetta

chapracer65
    chapracer65
    Participant

Thanks, Mark.  I have corrected the Group A results.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BarkingSpyder

BarkingSpyder

Overhauled a Simca engine & tranny, 2 IH tractor motors & go-cart by 15. Aspired to be Ed Pink, Smokey Yunick, or Wernher von Braun - instead I became a sound engineer and worked at NASA.