- January 28, 2018 at 5:53 AM #11666
Thought you might enjoy the Sebring raceway policies from their media guide.
SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY POLICIES
- ALL guests are REQUIRED to have fun. While having said fun, please be safe, act responsibly, and respect your neighbors.
- Our Legal Dept and insurance carrier freak out over drones, golf carts, scooters, motorcycles, ATVs, buggies, and bicycles. If you bring them to the track, round-the-clock day care (aka, “Impound”) is provided for these objects.
- Children 12-and-under are admitted free with ticketed adult. (Daycare is NOT provided for these children)
- Guests with special needs must pick up passes at Registration for special viewing and parking access.
- Hey, it’s sport car racing, and it runs rain or shine So, don’t EVEN ask for a refund.
- WE LOVE PETS! Which is why we must insist that you LEAVE THEM HOME. They would rather be anywhere but a racetrack.
- Please do not create your own city, state, or country by roping off an area of our beloved property. Guests may choose to reserve spaces by purchasing a reserved space, but NOT by marking territory with ropes and streamers.
- Feel free to fire up your BBQ grills. However, most other fires are BAD, and therefore prohibited, i e , fireworks, firearms and burning furniture.
- Due to gravity, we limit scaffolding to 6-feet tall.
- The Sebring Raceway staff is going to bed at noon on Sunday Go home – with ALL of your stuff – before then.
Build it strong.
Keep it simple.
Make it work.
(Leroy Grumman)January 30, 2018 at 11:56 AM #11668
I like their attitude! And I am sure everyone will comply.
RussellFebruary 2, 2018 at 5:23 AM #11765
There are specific reasons for the scaffolding and burning furniture rules.. documented in the attached photos from my 2014 trip there. (Turn 7, one of my favorite places to watch.)