General Track Conduct Rules
- Do not climb on the track or driver stations
- Do not touch the track landscaping
- Do not go behind or under the track
- Do not pull the controller cords
- Do not set your controller on the track at any time
- Do not have drinks of any kind on or around the track
- All cars must run in the same direction
- No unescorted minors below the age of 16 are allowed in the track area.
- No foul or abusive language.
Those found in violation will receive a warning by the clerk of the course, a second violation will result in disqualification in the heat race and a third violation will result in the driver being sent home.
- No shouting.
- No intentional nerfing, rough or irresponsible driving that demonstrates a deliberate disregard for other competitors and their equipment.
- No “head hunting” – deliberately crashing into an opponent.
- Do not distract other drivers whether in your race or while spectating.
- Be courteous to all racers, marshals, guests and shop personnel.
- Do not lean over the track in a manner that would block the other driver’s clear vision of the track.
- No car liveries can display any sexually explicit or otherwise distasteful wording or images.
- Marshals are not allowed to talk to the drivers during a race.
- Marshals are not allowed to talk to the spectators during a race.
- Do not talk or distract the drivers.
- Do not talk or distract the marshals.
- Do not talk or distract the Clerk of the course (Button marshal).
- Keep a clear distance from the drivers.
Individuals who cannot behave within these guidelines will be asked to leave.